Stainless steel appliances are the epitome of a high-end kitchen. They give off a professional and polished look that really makes your home stand out. However, they can also show smudges and watermarks very easily. If you don’t keep on top of cleaning them, your kitchen can start to look messy very quickly. In this blog post, we’ll give you some tips on how to clean your stainless steel appliances so that they always look their best.
The first thing you need to do is figure out what kind of cleaner you want to use. There are a lot of different options on the market, but we recommend using a natural cleaner like white vinegar or lemon juice. These will be gentle on your appliances but will still get the job done. Once you’ve chosen your cleaner, follow these steps:
Steps to clean stainless steel appliances
- Pour some of the cleaner onto a soft cloth and rub it onto the appliance in small circles;
- Make sure you cover the entire surface of the appliance;
- Once you’re done cleaning, take another soft cloth and buff the appliance until it shines;
- If there are any tough spots that aren’t coming off with the vinegar or lemon juice, you can use a little bit of baking soda on a damp sponge to scrub them away;
- Once you’re finished scrubbing, rinse the appliance with clean water and dry it off with a soft cloth.
Repeat this process every few weeks to keep your stainless steel appliances looking their best. In between deep cleanings, you can use a glass cleaner or all-purpose cleaner to wipe away any fingerprints or smudges that have accumulated since the last time you cleaned.
Stainless steel appliances are beautiful and luxurious, but they require a little bit more maintenance than other types of appliances. By following these simple tips, you’ll be able to keep your stainless steel appliances clean and smudge-free all year long.