This recipe for keto caesar dressing is a new twist on the traditional version. It’s healthier and perfect for those who are following the ketogenic diet, or want to incorporate it into their lifestyle!
The ingredients in this salad dressing help you burn fat by boosting your metabolism. The olive oil contains healthy fats that can replace bad carbs that may be found in breads or pasta. This low-carb recipe will keep you feeling full longer than high-fat foods like fried chicken. And best of all, it tastes delicious! Happy cooking 🙂
You can’t skip these things if you are interested in keto:
How can you eat more fat?
You don’t have to forgo your favorite snacks with this one! Make a keto salad dressing, pack it on top of some greens (filled with nutrients) and dig in. The option is yours – Paleo or vegan…or even subbing out the mayonnaise for olive oil if that works better for what you’re looking forward too 🙂
This salad dressing is a life-saver! It’ll be done in just under five minutes and it has almost no carbs, so you don’t have to worry about getting fat from the olive oil. Plus this keto recipe tastes better than anything store bought or homemade I’ve tried before because there are plenty of herbs being used instead of sugar for sweetness (and who doesn’t love that?).
Sometimes I like to keep things simple with my salads, so when making the dressing for this one-pot Caesar salad recipe all you need is mayonnaise and some fresh Parmesan cheese. The yummy flavor will be enough without adding in tons of calories or fat!
Make 1 cup (16 tablespoons) of Keto Caesar Dressing
- 1 ½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic, finely minced
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1 ½ teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about ½ a lemon)
1. Mince three cloves garlic or use a press to save time. Add this mixture to an empty bowl, then add 1Tbsp red wine vinegar and ¼ cup vegetable oil (or any other type). Mix thoroughly until well combined before adding salt & pepper as desired.
2. Add anchovy paste, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and dijon mustard to the blender. Pulse until combined then serve immediately!
3. Whisk the mayo until it is combined with salt and pepper, then taste to make sure you like how things are turning out.
4. If you’re looking to serve this as the perfect side dish, I recommend a Caesar salad with freshly shaved Parmesan.
This makes a total of 1 cup Caesar salad dressing. Each serving (1 tbsp) comes out to 100 Calories, 10.74g Fats and 0 Net Carbs with protein for an incredible meal in just 5 minutes!
Related Keto Recipe: keto cocktail sauce
This keto caesar dressing recipe is a great addition to your diet if you’re looking for more healthy fats and less carbs. The ingredients in this salad dressing help give you energy without making it difficult to lose weight, which is perfect for those who are following the ketogenic diet or want to incorporate it into their lifestyle! Happy cooking 🙂